If you are looking for a simple way to discover an IP Address then you are at the right place. This post will tell you how to find the approximate geographical location of an IP address. To trace the IP Address, you will need to get an IP address.
However, it’s not so difficult, and you can do it quickly using below-mentioned methods.
Method-1 Using WolframAlpha:-
- First, search the IP Address that you want to trace.
- You can get the website’s IP address on Windows, Mac, and Android platforms.
- Also, you can get this from a Skype user’s IP address, if you required.
- Launch the WolframAlpha site using given link https://www.wolframalpha.com/ on your web browser.
- Then click on the search bar at the top of the page.
- Here type the IP address and press the Enter button to search for the IP address’ geographical details.
- Then WolframAlpha will show you some of the essential things such as- the type of IP address, the address’ Internet Service Provider (e.g., Comcast), and the city in that the IP address is currently active.
- Click on the More to the right of the “IP address registrant:” heading to view information about the registered city.
- If WolframAlpha does not show the IP address’ information, then you can try using IP Lookup instead.
Method-2 Using IP Lookup:-
- First, you need to find out IP Address that you want to trace.
- You can get it from Windows, Mac, iPhone, and Android platforms.
- You can also find the Skype user’s IP Address is required.
- Visit on https://community.spiceworks.com/tools/ip-lookup/ in your web browser.
- Click on the search bar.
- Here type in the IP address that you found, for example, you have type in 188.8.131.52 to search for one of Google’s addresses.
- Then click on the Lookup IP at the right of the text field to search for your entered IP address.
- It will provide you the necessary information about the IP address’ location (e.g., city and state) along with a map and a location pin.
We hope that after reading his post, you will able to trace an IP Address. Please don’t skip any step to save your time and efforts.