There can be no better news than this that you can still watch Netflix on your device without any internet connection. Were you aware of the fact that you can download movies and TV shows and films anywhere anytime? If you want to download it from Netflix, you don’t even require to have an internet connection to watch the video. Now it will be possible to watch it while plane ride, car trips and other places that don’t provide you excellent Internet connection.
For downloading movies from Netflix, you just need a few things:
- An active subscription of Netflix so that you can’t keep a download once you have canceled the subscription.
- Of course, a device that supports Netflix. Keep in mind that not all the devices that can run Netflix offer this. The focus will be on iPad and Mac.
Tips to Download Movies From Netflix to iPad
iPad is indeed a perfect device to download Netflix movies and shows. It is light weighted, has a big screen, is easy to carry and has an extended lasting battery. Follow the steps given below:
- Download Netflix app on the iPad and log into your account.
- Search for the movie, documentary, TV series or an entire season you want to download.
- Tap the Download icon if it is a movie.
For a TV show, you need to download episodes one at a time. Tap Download icon next to every episode you want.
- A progress wheel will replace the download button, and a status bar will appear at the bottom when you the download begins.
- When the download is completed, you can download other media or watch movie/TV show.
- Tap the download icon and then delete download once you have watched the movie or the TV show.