Norton is one of the finest and highly used antiviruses security software which is widely popular for providing the best services to their users or customers. We habitually save our important files and data on our devices which sometimes get corrupted by malware, viruses, or online threats.
For the protection of our devices from such viruses and scams, it is very much essential to scan the device with the antivirus scanner or antivirus security software. Since it is a matter of the security of our devices, Therefore people prefer Norton Antivirus as it always secures device from all kind of offline and online threats. When discussing its features, it is a one-stop solution for struggling or fighting against all kind of spyware and malware threats. Some of the best features of Norton are discussed below:
- Powerful protection
- Cross-platform protection
- Online backup of 25 GB
- Parental control
- Spam filtering
- Performance optimization
By using the advanced modes of the antivirus security software always help the user in keeping their device protected by different viruses or threats. Norton is the anti-malware software, provides spam Email filtering and also great security to your device. Sometimes, securing your device from viruses and spyware looks difficult, it required an antivirus which helps in protection of your device via online or offline threats. Norton products are available in two methods in the market.
- Online Method
- Offline Method
To buy the Norton product online:
- Click to open the web browser
- Now, go to the norton.com/setup
- Then, select a Norton product you want to purchase
- Now, click on the purchase option.
- Complete the purchasing process by entering the required
- Now, click on the make the payment option.
- After the completing the process of purchase, a 25 character alpha-numeric product key/code is sent by Norton on your registered Email id.
- Always keep the activation product key safe; as it will be required, when you sign in with the Norton product activation process and Norton account.
To buy Norton product offline:
- Go to a nearby Norton retail store or retailer.
- Select a Norton product and purchase it.
- A retailer will provide you a CD and a 25 character alpha-numeric product key/code.
- By entering the 25 characters alpha-numeric product key, then your Norton setup account will be activated.
Whether you purchase the Norton antivirus online or offline is depend on your convenience, and if you would like to go through with the login process then visit the Norton.com/myaccount website. Therefore, creating an account on Norton Antivirus software is a very compulsory process. If you don’t know the process of creating a new or fresh account, then follow the steps which are given by us so that you can be easily able to create a new account also manage your Norton account by visiting on the Norton.com/Myaccount website.
Steps to Create Norton.com/My Account
Check the latest version of Norton Antivirus Security Software and download or install it. If any of the latest version is available, then you need to update your antivirus with the latest version. The steps are mentioning below:
- Click on the Official Website norton.com/myaccount, to “log in” on the page
- Now, click on the “Sign In” option, appear on the top right corner of your account.
- The two option will appear on the screen
- Sign In.
- Create an Account.
- Click on the “Create Norton Account” tab, to open a new account.
- Then, carefully enter the required information or login credentials on the Norton account and ensure that the registered email id and password of your Norton account are properly filled.
- Now, select Region and continue to the next step.
- Carefully read the Terms & Conditions
- Then, mark the “I Agree” tab.
- Finally, click on the “Create Account” tab.
Now, the process of creating a new account or login is successfully completed. And now you can get the access of your Norton Account. If your Norton account does n’t update, then ensure to update your account for the enhanced protection or security of your device.